The Lighthouse Point Police Department is accepting applications for Law Enforcement Officer and Communications Officer. EOE/ADA/SFWP/DRWP
At this time we are accepting applications for Florida Certified Officers. Applicants are not required to have any experience prior to application.
Certified Officers with experience may start at $73,404 (including professional recruiting incentive)
All Testing at the Broward Institute of Public Safety is required for non-certified applicants. Certified Officers should submit a current motor skills and Swim Test. All results should be attached to the application unless applying from out of state. Visit the Broward Institute of Public Safety website for more information.
Please include copies of the following documents along with your application:
- Birth certificate
- Social Security card
- High School Diploma ( GED)
- College certificate and transcript, if applicable
- Florida or current resident state’s driver’s license ( Clear Photo Copy)
- DD214 ( When prior Military)
- Naturalization Papers when not American Born Citizen
- Proof of Law Enforcement Certification